Sunday, February 2, 2020

Collection 1 - Jan 2020, Jonathan Dickinson State Park

Happy 2020!

This year I'll be introducing something new that I've been wanting to do for a while. I've been thinking and planning and decided I'll make collections of birds every month that will be inspired by a specific location. My January 2020 collection is complete and I took the pieces out into their natural habitat which they were inspired by and photographed them. I also made a short video showing my birds with some scenes during the photo session. Please have a look and I hope you enjoy!




Pond Cypress Studio
Collection 1 - Jan 2020
Location: Martin Co, FL
130 - Northern Cardinal, Cardinalis cardinalis ssp. floridanus
131 - Bachman's Sparrow, Peuceae aestivalis ssp. aestivalis
132 - Bachman's Sparrow, Peuceae aestivalis ssp. aestivalis
133 - Bachman's Sparrow, Peuceae aestivalis ssp. aestivalis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m back!

 Hello Readers,  As everyone in the world knows, the last 2 years of the pandemic has been tumultuous and really threw a wrench in everythin...